A couple of weeks ago I experienced a personal blow.
It came outta seeming nowhere and knocked me to my knees.
But of course, nothing comes out of nowhere! I’ve done the work on myself enough to know, but that’s a whole other post (book 😂)
Truth is, I wasn’t always operating at my highest and best and I made decisions from a place of low self-worth.
I made bad choices, in spite of my heart and gut yelling at me.
Now I know better so:
I’m embracing new beginnings and more adventure!!
I have set myself 20 goals for 2020 and I’m putting them out there to the Universe!!
I invite you to join me if you feel called.
Create and commit to your unique 20 for 2020, join me (or help me) on some of mine or just get inspired to do something different and exciting!!
Breathe. Here goes:
🔥🔥🔥 My 20 for 2020 🔥🔥🔥
1) Help 500 coaching entrepreneurs free themselves from the burden of debt ❤
2) Climb the National 3 Peaks in less than 24 hours💪
3) Learn to dance modern/ contemporary style😁
4) Perform said ☝️ dance on a stage 🤮
5) Donate my hair to make a wig for Ovarian cancer charity 👀
6) Write and publish book #2 🎉
7) Host an event in the Southern Hemisphere 🙏
8) Run 3 half Marathons 🏃♀️
9) Spend a long weekend in a cottage with 6 like-minded folk sharing stories, talking personal development, drinking wine! Arriving as strangers and departing as friends 💕
10) Take my children to see the giant sequoia trees in the Sequoia National park, California 👩👧👦
11) Read 24 books (I have a list) 😉
12) Attend Shakti Retreat in Sedona, Arizona. 🧘♀️
13) Get interviewed on TV 🤮
14) Watch The Phantom of The Opera in the west end with my daughter
15) Pay off my mortgage 🤗
16) Establish a local meet.up of like-minded people to mastermind business, support and socialize 👊
17) Attend a silent meditation retreat💭
18) Climb the uk 3 peaks with my son 🥾
19) Go sugar-free for 30 days
20) Space for inspiration to further surprise and delight me.
So there you go.
Can I add also that words cannot express the depth of gratitude that I have for my community…A veritable army of coaches, change-makers, and lightworkers who rallied and supported me emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you know who you are.
Ok…back to 2020…Dare to create and commit to 20 goals for 2020?
Love Sanae 🥰🥰🥰
PS: Forget about the “How”!!!